8th Annual Mayor’s Day 5K Run/Walk
To Aid in the Medical Costs of Sabur Clark
Did you know that last year the UTEA sponsored the Mayor’s Day 5k event for the first time? This year will be even better, because the UTEA will be sponsoring a team to run/walk in the 8th annual Mayor’s Day 5k. We will be paying the registration fees of all UTEA members on our team who would like to take part in this wonderful fundraising event. Our own UTEA running shirts will be provided to everyone on our team. In addition, the UTEA will have a table in the vendors section, so please come visit. We believe this will be a great opportunity to show our commitment to and involvement in the Union Township community.
Race Date and Location: September 23, 2018
Union High School
Event starts at 7:30 & race begins at 9:00
Click Here to print and complete the registration and t-shirt forms. Bring it to the district-wide meeting on September 4th. Look for the UTEA table in the cafeteria.
Any questions or concerns please contact:
Matthew Beveridge Burnet Middle School firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in and click here to read the June 14th rep council minutes.
- Murphy endorses Ch. 78 reliefGovernor praises NJEA members, others for collective bargaining effort Following an agreement to control costs while maintaining benefit quality in the SEHBP, Gov. Phil Murphy issued a statement highlighting the importance of collective bargaining and offering a clear public endorsement of legislative action to provide relief from the economic burden of Ch. […]
Latest NJEA News
- NEA President calls on members to support Hurricane Florence relief efforts
- Bridgeton school safety officers unanimously choose to join NJEA
- NJEA members support DOE at joint Senate/Assembly Education Committee hearing on PARCC
- NJEA statement on SEHBP agreement
- NJEA officers testify before SBOE commending PARCC changes