Log in and Click Here to view May’s Rep Council Minutes.
Click on the link below to download and print the UTEA Spring Fling Flyer
Log in and Click Here to read the March Rep Council Minutes.
The UTEA joined the UCEA and marched in the 2018 Union County St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 10th. Here are some highlights from the day.
UTEA Members and their families march in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
Members getting ready to march.
UTEA Leadership march with two Kean pre-service members.
Members enjoy lunch at Cafe Z.
- Murphy endorses Ch. 78 reliefGovernor praises NJEA members, others for collective bargaining effort Following an agreement to control costs while maintaining benefit quality in the SEHBP, Gov. Phil Murphy issued a statement highlighting the importance of collective bargaining and offering a clear public endorsement of legislative action to provide relief from the economic burden of Ch. […]
Latest NJEA News
- NEA President calls on members to support Hurricane Florence relief efforts
- Bridgeton school safety officers unanimously choose to join NJEA
- NJEA members support DOE at joint Senate/Assembly Education Committee hearing on PARCC
- NJEA statement on SEHBP agreement
- NJEA officers testify before SBOE commending PARCC changes